- General Partner SummitView Capital: $3B Private Equity funds focused on semiconductor industry, responsible for majority of US and European deal flow, international LP relationships and investment committee member.
- Founder and CEO of four companies, InnoComm Wireless (acquired by NYSE: NSC 2000) , Quorum Systems,(acquired by NASDAQ: SPRD 2007) Linear Silicon Solutions (acquired by NASDAQ: MCHP 2010) and Modesat (acquired by NASDAQ: XLNX 2011).
- Developed, operated and grew all aspects of business in Asia , Europe and the USA
- Managed and Built operations, R&D, Sales from the ground up.
- Oversaw the development of first cellular/WiFi Handset and chipset, early Bluetooth and WiFi chipsets,
- Led four successful sell-side and two successful buy-side transactions and was a Board nominee of STEC (NASDAQ) and PLX (NASDAQ) as part of an activist investor intervention.
- Fund Manager of the venture capital fund SmartCap Europe
- Chaired international conferences in Electronics
- Published 20+ papers in learned peer reviewed journals and conference
- Taught technical courses at UCSD
- PhD Brunel University UK, CFA charter holder